31st July - 3rd Aug Summer Holiday Video Games Design Club
Students will be learning
- Exploring Virtual reality, and its many possibilities - immersive experiences, design, and gaming!
- Immersive group activities in virtual reality
- Independent modeling both in Virtual reality as well as industry-standard modeling softwares on the computer which they will be able to download and take home!
- Esports and the world of competitive gaming - what makes a great E-sports player, how to compete and how to really have fun doing it!
- Creating your own brands - the opportunity to put your creative skills to the test through the use of Vector art to create T-shirt prints and your own summer camp IDs through crafting workshops!